Please schedule your appointment through the website or call us at 847-834-0175 with any questions. Appointments required for scale use and coaching sessions.
Living at a Healthy Weight Reduces Your Chances of Suffering from Long Term Debilitating Disease
Proven Weight Loss and Improved Metabolic Health
It’s a well known fact that as you gain weight and become “overweight” and/or “obese,” your risks for the following conditions also increases:
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint);
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Losing weight to avoid chronic diseases is an obvious strategy to healthier living. However, if you’re already overweight, learning and developing lifestyle changes to sustain a better body weight is not that simple.
The BODY is built to gain weight. Ideal Protein is built to BURN it.
Ideal Protein is a weight loss protocol that finally offers dieters what they really want…a structured program capable of putting an end to constant dieting. Our medically developed protocol is a short-term plan with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Your weight loss will unfold in 3 phases:
- Phase 1 focuses on WEIGHT LOSS until 100% of your goal is met;
- Phases 2 & 3 concentrate on STABILIZATION and MAINTENANCE, increasing your knowledge of better lifestyle choices and smarter eating habits so you are better able to sustain a stable, balanced weight.
After Ideal Protein you’ll have learned HOW to enjoy the foods you love without the guilt.
Call Now 847-834-0175 and ask us about your initial weight loss assessment… Our medically developed protocol can be tailored to just about any individual, regardless of your weight loss goal!
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
One-on-One Coaching using the science-backed Ideal Protein system